- LED Lighting
- Prism Original Series
- LED Flexible Strip Lighting
- LED Display Arm Lights
- LED Light Panels & Signage
- LED Light Stands
- LED Down Lights
- LED Cabinet Lights
- LED Rigid Strip Lights
- Programmable Lighting
- LED Aluminium and Silcone Profile Extrusion
- Connectors & Cabling
- LED Lamps
- LED Controllers
- High Bay LED Lighting
- LED Accessories
- Power Supplies
- Battery Solutions
- More Lighting Options
- Lovo™ LED Series
- Commercial Lighting
- DMX LED Lighting
- What We Do
- Who We Are
Create Any Light Box You Can Imagine
Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021
It’s time for you dream brighter when it comes to back lighting solutions. We’re excited to introduce another Prism product that increases your ROI and allows you to create any light box you can imagine.
Lovo™Flex LED Eco Sheets
Lovo™Flex LED ECO Sheets are the best choice for modular back lighting solutions for shallow, curved or uniquely designed light boxes. We challenged our engineering team with creating a solution the was an affordable solution over the standard light box solutions that maximize light output and simplifies installation. Our team stepped up and created the most cost-effective and easy-to-install LED Flexible Sheet on the market/in the industry.
Lovo™Flex LED ECO Sheets offers you these amazing features:
- More square footage on a single power supply – Up to 36sq/ft!
- Maximizing single power supply lowers cost per sq/ft
- Reduce installation time with plug and play connections
- Simplify estimating and installation with 1 sq/ft sheets.
- Back light shallow light boxes as thin as 1” (25mm) depth
- Create Round, Triangle, Octagon, or uniquely designed light boxes with cut lines of 1” (25mm) squares
- Light weight to reduce shipping costs
The ROI of LovoFlex LED Eco Sheets
Lovo™Flex LED ECO Sheets were created to lower your overall cost when illuminating shallow light boxes and improve your ROI. Time is money that’s why Lovo™Flex LED ECO Sheets 1ft Square saves you time when estimating quantities and creating detail drawings required for your light boxes. It also reduces installation time with plug and play connections on a single power supply. Its light weight design reduces shipping costs. You get a greater ROI for your designs by getting more square feet on a single power supply. With all those savings, designers can create any light box they can dream up!
Ready to create your unique light box?
Let us help you with your next light box challenge. In the end, it’s all about saving you and your customer money and time. That’s why we create easy-to-install lighting solutions for you and have done for over 20 years.