Join the Prism family and together we can make great things happen!
Lighting Support Specialist
Location: Rochester, NY
We’re growing and we’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious Lighting Support Specialist to join our team.
The Prism Lighting Group is an award-winning leader in innovative LED lighting solutions designed specifically to help our clients excel in the Exhibit/Event/Retail industry. With unique designs, comprehensive catalogues and expert deployment strategies, exhibit illumination is our specialty. Our dedicated team of professionals have decades of lighting experience which allows us to offer expertise and logistical support through collaborative planning, design, fabrication, and installation.
You have these skills, education, and traits:
- Comfort level with technical products and architectural drawings/design
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Customer service excellence – a genuine desire to make a difference
- Background and interest in lighting, electrical and architecture design, a plus
- Ability to manage the flow of information in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy when generating sales quotes
- Business skills with Microsoft Office and other productivity programs
Does this describe you? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility will be to support our sales, inventory and production teams.
This is a front-facing support position, which means you will be dealing directly with new incoming customer inquiries, evaluating inquiries, providing quotes and/or directing them to the proper departments. In many cases, you will be the first point of contact.
These responsibilities are carried out as part of a strong collaborative cross-functioning team and as with all positions at Prism, excellence in customer service mindset.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Enjoy supporting clients with products and solutions
- Experience in lighting sales or exhibit industry sales (an asset, but will educate for the right candidate)
- Basic electrical knowledge and understanding of fundamental lighting concepts
- Ability to read blueprints and dimensional drawings, a plus
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Comfort and experience working with CRM programs
- AA – Associates of Arts Degree or equal
- USA Driver’s License and Dependable Transportation
- Personal and Professional References
- Education assistance and/or tuition reimbursement
- Health Insurance (50% company participation)
- Paid Holidays (11 Days)
- Paid Vacation Time (5 days first year)
- Great Work Environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. However, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The PRISM Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Sub-contractor/ Part-time
We’re looking for a talented Lighting Technician to join our USA team.
… are a hands-on Technician who enjoys an entrepreneur culture.
… thrive on finding and solving technical problems.
… enjoy a dynamic environment with interesting and exciting projects.
… are motivated by the opportunities that come with to joining a rapidly growing company.
If you checked all three boxes, the Prism Lighting Group has an exciting career opportunity for you!
Within this position, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of technical tasks. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: soldering, splicing and assembling various components; testing prototypes, components and lighting equipment; and repairing and installing lighting components and equipment.
These responsibilities are carried out independently and as part of a strong collaborative cross-functional team and, as with all other positions at Prism, with a customer service excellence mindset.
Your Qualifications and Education
• Technical College Diploma in electrical or electronics engineering technology, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• Electrical and electronic equipment and systems skills
• Soldering experience and AC/DC electrical applications
• Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Own vehicle, valid driver’s licence, valid passport and ability to travel in North America
Apply in Confidence
Submit an application (resume and cover) by email to HR@PrismLightingGroup.com. Please reference “Lighting Technician Position” in your subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. However, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The PRISM Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR Licensed Electrical Sub-contractors!
Location: Brampton, ON
Are you a small to medium size independent Electrical Contractor looking to expand your business?
Prism Lighting Group™ is an award-winning leader in innovative lighting solutions designed specifically to help our clients excel in the Exhibit, Tradeshow, Sign, Commercial Brand Environment & Retail Display Industries.
In support of our continued growth throughout North America, Prism is looking for independent Electrical Contractors to join our dedicated team of professional Lighting Technicians as an Electrical sub-contractor in Brampton, Ontario.
With Prism’s existing customer base and line of complementary products you are automatically guaranteed business. What’s the catch?
You must have a strong work ethic and willing to assist with installing and managing electrical lighting projects with support from our team of Lighting Technicians. As well as have a strong understanding of ESA / CSA and able to work with deadlines independently or as part of team.
If you are an independent Electrician with a Contractor’s license, a strong drive to succeed and the know-how to back it up, then THIS could be the opportunity for you. Projects range from large temporary exhibit fixtures to multiple permanent retail commercial displays.
Please send inquiries to HR@prismlightinggroup.com.
We’re Looking for Distributors!
Expand your business by adding new and innovative lighting solutions to your product line.
We’re a rapidly growing, award-winning Canadian manufacturer with a global footprint and looking to expand our distributor network across the USA. Our award-winning technology will complement your products, help to boost sales and make you stand out from the competition.
Prism Lighting Group™ offers a great return on investment with marketing support, competitive sales % and incentive pricing. Prism has demonstrated genuinely strong user appeal and a track record of introducing new, innovative, and award-winning products to the market.
Joining our already established network of Distributors, you will be a supplier, producer, or builder of displays with industry experience, an existing customer base and a line of complementary products in the Retail Environments, Trade Show & Exhibit or Lighting & Supplies industries.
Please send inquiries to HR@prismlightinggroup.com.