Contact us for pricing.
MADRIX STELLA is a 2-port Art-Net node or DMX512 USB interface for solid-state projects. The MADRIX STELLA is a dedicated control interface for Art-Net and DMX512 that is designed for high quality and practicability in permanent LED installations.
- Art-Net Node – Art-Net data is directly converted to DMX512. Optimize for short distances to your LEDs and decentralize cabling to cover any distance to the device using Ethernet network. Supply power over USB or 5 V to 24 V over a 2-pin screw terminal.
- 2 DMX-IN/OUT – Directly connect DMX512 to the two 3-pin screw terminals to distribute 2 DMX universes per unit as input and/or output, eliminating the need for XLR connectors as a result. Simply use several units at the same time for larger projects.
- Easy Configuration – MADRIX STELLA offers powerful features, especially in combination with MADRIX. Take full advantage of pixel mapping and voxel mapping. Managing the device is still quick and easy.
- Sync Mode – MADRIX Software and hardware allow you to fully synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions.
- Designed For DIN Rails Or Walls – Its non-conductive enclosure and standardized design for 35 mm top-hat rails make mounting quick, easy, and safe. 2 extra brackets are provided for optional wall mounting. 6 indicators quickly show the device status with the option to turn them off.
- 3rd-Party Controllers – MADRIX STELLA complies with the official Art-Net specifications and can be used as a regular Art-Net unit with your other consoles, controllers, or software solutions.
- MADRIX DMX512 USB Interface – Alternatively, you can choose to connect the unit as a plug-and-play solution to your computer and the MADRIX Software using any USB 2.0 port.
The device is ready within seconds after startup. HTP Merging is automatically available for two Art-Net sources. You can change specific device settings using the built-in web configuration tool.