- Exhibit Lighting
- Prism Original Series
- Lovo™ Edge System
- LED Display Arm Lights
- LED Light Stands
- LED Flexible Strip Lighting
- LED Light Panels & Signage
- LED Down Lights
- High Bay LED Lighting
- LED Rigid Strip Lights
- LED Aluminium and Silcone Profile Extrusion
- Connectors & Cabling
- LED Accessories
- LED Controllers
- DMX LED Lighting
- MADRIX Lighting Control
- Programmable Lighting
- LED Lamps
- Power Supplies
- Battery Solutions
- More Lighting Options
- Commercial Lighting
- Retail Lighting
- Lovo™ LED Series
- What We Do
- Who We Are
How to Illuminate a Graphic Lightbox
Sunday, November 1st, 2020
Have a lightbox project and want to know the best solution for lighting it internally? We can help! Just follow these basic steps for a square or rectangular lightbox up to 12’x12’
Here are 10 Easy Steps to Internally Illuminate a Graphic Lightbox.
- Use High Quality LED as your Lighting Product such as CREE, SAMSUNG, EPISTAR
- Use High-Quality LED Lighting Supplier as your resource.
- The LUXOR Light Strips by Prism Lighting Group was created with high-quality parts to illuminate graphic lightboxes evenly.
- The lightbox can be as large as 12’x12’ and as small as 16” x 16”
- The lightbox frame needs to be at least 3-4 inches deep.
- Be sure internal space is sealed from light escaping
- Finish inside cavity of the lightbox in bright white color for best results
- Use High Power LED Light Strips to fasten to inside lightbox frame wall of the lightbox
- Only 2 of the 4 walls lined with light strips are needed
- Center the light strips on the width of the lightbox frame
- If 4” wide, fasten them at a 2-inch mark The two sides with light strips need to be parallel to each other (look at each other)
- Fill the entire length of the two inside walls with light strips
- Fasten Light strips to inside frame walls
- Screwed to frame with self-tapping screws or fastening screws provided by lightbox frame system
- Adhered to frame wall with high adhesive temperature rated Double-Sided Tape
- Link the Light Strips to a Power Supply and plug into a standard outlet
- You can link both sides of light strips to a single power supply by using multi-point connectors and bridging cables
**Bonus Step** Stand back and Watch your lightbox graphics burst with backlighting illumination!
Ready to create a graphic lightbox? Click here to check out our selection of Luxor LED Light Bars; designed to illuminate lightboxes flawlessly.