Now with USB and Ethernet, the SLESA-UE7 interface is based on the S.T.I.C.K. technology and therefore offers multiple advanced functions for high-level architectural applications.
The EASY STAND ALONE – SLESA-UE7 is the most powerful of the SLESA range. Based on the STICK technology, it offers the following
Need more than 2 stand-alone DMX universes?
The SLESA-UE7 is the latest groundbreaking product from the SLESA range – A fully stand-alone lighting solution for controlling large amounts of DMX channls. Connect several SLESA-UE7 DMX controllers to a switch or router, then program a multi-universe show using the ESA Pro PC software with timelines and effects. One interface acts as a master, and the others follow with perfect precision making this the ideal control solution for LED matrixes and long distance installs.
Connect the SLESA-UE7 to a WiFi router for wireless control:
• 3 DMX512 universes in live mode (computer)
• 2 DMX512 universes in stand alone
• Network synchronisation for hundreds of universes
• Multi-zone microSD memory
• 250 scenes across 5 areas
• USB & Ethernet connectivity for programming/control
• 8 dry contact trigger ports via HE10 connector
• Clock and calendar with Sunrise/Sunset triggering
• Network communication. Control lighting remotely
• OEM customization
• Windows/Mac software to set dynamic colors/effects
• iPhone/iPad/Android remote and programming apps