Job Location: Brampton, ON
Job Type: Full-Time
- are a hands-on Lighting Technician who enjoys the private industry culture.
- thrive on anticipating, analyzing, diagnosing and resolving technical problems.
- can tackle a broad scope of responsibilities that requires strong problem-solving skills, excellent manual dexterity, and great attention to detail.
- are motivated by the opportunity to join a small, yet rapidly growing, dynamic company.
If you checked all four boxes, the Prism Lighting Group has an exciting opportunity for you!
Within this position, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of technical tasks. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: soldering, splicing and assembling various components; testing prototypes, components and lighting equipment; and repairing and installing lighting components and equipment. Project fulfillment including material takeoffs, picking, packing, shipping, and coordinating with sales department.
These responsibilities are carried out independently and as part of a strong collaborative cross-functional team and, as with all other positions at Prism, with a customer service excellence mindset.
Your Qualifications and Education:
- Technical College Diploma in electrical or electronics engineering technology, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Electrical and electronic equipment and systems skills
- Soldering experience and AC/DC electrical applications
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to lift packages up to 50lbs
- Proficiency in software Microsoft Office Excel
- Own vehicle, valid driver’s licence, valid Canadian passport, ability to travel in North America
- Experience or knowledge in DMX systems, RGB color changing or light programing considered an asset
Apply in Confidence
Apply (resume and cover) by email to hr@PrismLightingGroup.com. Please reference “Lighting Technician Position” in your subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. However, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The PRISM Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.